Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Tanya & Charles, I DO! 8/1/08

On Friday, August 1st, 2008 , I was given the opportunity to shoot Tanya and Charles' wedding in Downey, CA. It was my first wedding shoot, so I was nervous and excited all at the same time. Thanks to Mikal and Mark for giving me the opportunity to capture the memories for Tanya and Charles. I enjoyed every moment of it. Below are some of the special memories I'd like to share with you. You can also find a slideshow of some of my favorite photos. Enjoy!


3 comments:

Thyda said...

Nicely done! I loved how you captured the many emotions at the wedding... and the color variation that you used! I can't wait to see more from you!

Anonymous said...

Great JOB! I love photos and the color choices. Its great to see another photographer's perception.
[LOK]i.t.m.

Paline said...

Good job Sam! I like your style...keep on doing what you do!

free webpage counters