Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Long Beach Dragon Boat Festival

During the weekends, if you don't see me out on the basketball court, or hanging out with my girlfriend, family or friends... you would most likely find me on the water at the beach. For the past two years, I've had the pleasure of being part of a Dragon Boat team and I have been paddling since. We practice hard every weekend... and this year, it finally paid off. The Dragon Boat festival was held on July 26th & 27th at Marina Stadium near Mother's Beach in Long Beach, California. It had been an incredible season thus far for this young (Nagas) team. We were able to capture the silver medal by coming in second place. Here are a few pictures from the event. I also uploaded a >>slideshow<<. Enjoy!












1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice pics! It's good to see another Team Nagas doing good at the dragon boat races. Paddles up from the pacific northwest up in Tacoma, WA. Team Naga Water Serpents

www.myspace.com/team_nagas

free webpage counters