Thursday, August 21, 2008

Lake Havasu 08

In lieu of the Maui trip, the Havasu trip was highly anticipated for all 12 of us who went. Its been planed for over a year and the day finally came! The trip was no Maui, but I can honestly say that we all enjoyed ourselves and each other's company. Let me go ahead and highlight some of the fun activities that happened during the trip.

1. The car ride with 12 people... taking turns singing to random songs while being video taped.
2. Arriving at the house at 12am, and I cooked Crawfish for the crew...it was pretty good. Yum!
3. Next day, driving the rental boat into the sand bar and having to push the boat out of it.
4. Playing with the tube, having the boat pull it. (I was the first to test it out)
5. The BBQ along the beautiful island, taking pictures, and playing in the water.
6. Getting lost for nearly 45 minutes looking for our launch station, and made it right on time.
7. Came back to the house, played volleyball in the pool, where the girls had to cheat to win...LMAO.
8. Eating the good food, drinks, previewing pictures taken earlier and watching the video from the car ride, and playing some fun games.
9. Next day, drove around looking for the London Bridge and things to do, but only to come back about 45 minutes later to take a nap and then play volleyball in the pool again, but this time for shots...
10. We all played more games (Assassin, The Rhythm game)...then all went to bed to get ready for our drive back home.

It was a great trip and I can't wait for the next trip with these wonderful people. Until then, enjoy the pictures and the slide show will follow later once I get a chance to put it together. Check back soon!



Our own island
Would you like some Crawfish?

How about some hotpot soup?
Can you believe we loaded 12 people on this boat?


Leena and Lyna ready to take flight
Morn attempting to wakeboard...lol

A few picture of Thyda and I taken by Lok.I.T.M.


Thyda posing for me...I love her smile :)


One of my favorite picture of Durand trying to skip the rock
with a beer in his hand...very talented I must say. =)
The Ladies...


...and Gentlemen

Good times...
Only picture we have of everyone



4 comments:

Thyda said...

I can't wait to do it again too!

And for the record, we did NOT cheat to win! If I remember correctly, the guys are suckers and didn't even take the shot they owed us from the first volleyball night. Now thats a sucker move!

Good time with good people? It don't get no better!

Anonymous said...

Good times!!! I am trying to advertise Maui 09 for our group trip. I can't wait to hang out again BROs. I love all the pictures you posted. So much FUN! Thanks for taking all those awesome photos Sam.
[LOK]i.t.m.

Paline said...

Sam,

I love the pictures! I want to go on another trip soon. Oh, and the ladies didn't cheat...you guys just suck...that's all. haha. Good times with great people!

Paline Lok

SIMagination Photography said...

I had a blast that weekend. They say pictures say a thousand words...i'm glad we got the opportunity to capture every moment of it. I can't wait until the next trip, with you great people.

free webpage counters