Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Seattle Trip

My trip to Washington was very relaxing. Although I wanted to take more of pictures to bring back and share with the rest of you, time was very limited and we had to take care alot of things for the wedding. I did get a few shots of the lovely Kang sisters. They were awesome and fun to work with, and the fact that I knew them really helps. Thyda did their make-up, and she did an excellent job! The girls wanted to play with bright and bold colors for their makeup and clothes. To top it off, we did the photo shoot at the Tacoma Glass Museum, which gave the pictures even more colors to contrast. The photos came out really nice, I couldn't have asked for better. Here are a few previews. Please check back later for more. Enjoy! Please don't forget to let me know that you dropped by, and I'd love to hear what you think of these pictures.


































SIMagination Photography

8 comments:

Thyda said...

Damn... my friends look SO good! This is my favorite photoshoot of yours byfar! Man... I want one too now! Come back, please!

Anonymous said...

Sam,
This is some HOT photos. I am definitely impress with the style of all the photos. The colors are awesome. Thyda the make up is super-dupper FAB!!! You gotta hook me with a shoot like this! Sam and Thyda you both ROCK!!
[LOK]i.t.m.
The Kang sister are looking great.

Tamara said...

WOW!!!!! These pictures are great! Sam you have a great artistic eye! Of course your models are beautiful too, so that helps. Nice work!

Tamara Carter

Channy said...

damn them sisters for being so beautiful! haha gorgeous make up artistry, thyda. Breathtaking shots, ah paoun tlai.

sobarn said...

ohh wow sam!! love the last picture with all the great popping eyeshadows! :)

Unknown said...

Sam, you are very talented. I don't think you understand how much it meant to us for you to do this. This is something that my sisters and I have always wanted to do together - you and Thyda made it happen. The two of you are very talented.

Thank you so much!

Paline said...

Wow...totally awesome! I love the bold vibrant colors. The ladies are beautiful. Thyda, excellent job with the make-up. I'm super impressed with the shots, colors, angles, and outcome of the pictures! Good work!

Sam S said...

Thanks everyone for dropping by and leaving these awesome comments. It really means alot to me. You guys are great to me. Thanks!
SIMagination Photography

free webpage counters