Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Dany's Curtain and Drapes Business

A few weeks ago, I got a call from a friend of mine, Dany, asking if I can help her capture some pictures of curtains for her. At the time, I thought to myself "Why in the world would you need me to do that?" So I proceeded to ask her, and she gave me a very legitimate point. The reason why she needed my help was because she want some high resolution photos of the curtains and drapes that she and her sister handmade. She wanted to start a business making and selling them, so she'll need pictures for catalogs and websites soon after I release these pictures to her. I must admit, photographing curtains and drapes is not my forte, but I did my best. Here are a few pictures that I'd like to share with you. Oh, and if you need curtains or drapes, let me know...I'm sure Dany will give you a great deal!























3 comments:

Thyda said...

omg... MUST HAVE! Actually will be needing some for my wedding!!

Anonymous said...

You gots skills BRO. You made these drapes look so interesting. I love the photos.
[LOK]i.t.m.

Paline said...

That's really cool! I love Dany's curtains. You guys are all so talented.

free webpage counters