Tuesday, July 29, 2008

SIMaginationPhotography.com

Photography had always been an interest of mine for many years now, but I never had the opportunity to look into it in detail. About a year ago, Mikal , a good friend of mine, started doing photography- specializing in weddings, family portraits and even glamour shots. From his work, and the support from my girlfriend, Thyda, it inspired me to pick up a camera and start shooting... while learning the "Tricks of the Trait". Photography allows me to actually share my vision, creativity and imagination. I hope to have my site up and running, as I am looking forward to Sharing Imagination and Memories (S.I.M.) with the rest of the world...

7 comments:

Thyda said...

SUPPORT... thats what I do best. But you know... I wouldn't support just anyone or anything. You've got talent and such great potential... I can't wait to see this grow.

Ahhhhh... so exciting!

Channy said...

Ah paoun...i must admit this is the first time i ventured onto this site...but you definitely have the skills and creativity to pursue this further. I also give you my support. keep it up! and no, i'm not only supporting you in hopes of free photoshoots...lol. the photos on here really did look GREAT. I know I'm the sweet bong, but trust me...i'll tell you if i no like...but I do like. good job! i wanna see more.

SIMagination Photography said...

Thank you ladies for the kind words and support. This is a new experience for me, and with all the support, I believe it can take me far, and make you proud. :)

Anonymous said...

hi Sam! Well lets shoot sometimes when I'm in Long Beach!!! You have all the support from me!

Anonymous said...

hi Sam! Well lets shoot sometimes when I'm in Long Beach!!! You have all the support from me!

Anonymous said...

hi Sam! Well lets shoot sometimes when I'm in Long Beach!!! You have all the support from me!-Chatti

Anonymous said...

Okay I didn't mean to leave a million messages! it wouldnt let me post!

free webpage counters